There are many ways to support the Women’s Foundation of MS, but when you plan a gift to us as part of your long-term estate and financial plans, you will support our work for Mississippi’s women and girls far into the future.
- Planned giving incorporates a variety of ways that gifts can be made to the Women’s Foundation of Mississippi from donor resources.
- Planned giving usually involves financial or estate planning, but it is not reserved for wealthy donors.
- Planned giving is a way by which anyone concerned with the smart use of his or her personal resources makes a considered choice about what the best uses of those resources will be in the long run.
- In general, planned gifts are made through:
• A bequest in a will
• A gift of special assets (examples: real estate, stock, life insurance, retirement accounts)
- Planned gifts can be designated for an organization’s general funds or for its endowment.
- Planned giving gives a way for a donor to provide for his or her family while remembering organizations as well. It often enables the donor to make a larger gift than thought possible and may reduce taxes.
If you include WFM in your plans, please use the following legal name and federal tax ID:
Legal Name: Women’s Foundation of Mississippi
Address: 2906 North State Street, Suite 302, Jackson, MS 39201
Federal Tax ID Number: 26-4419982
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Federal or state tax implications are subject to change.